WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?
A business must be well prepared in advance, just like when you build a home, before you get to the actual construction, you must put on paper in the form of a project design and your calculations. A good business needs a well-designed business plan.
Used both for starting a new business and operating an existing business planning, business plan is a useful tool for planning, outlining plans for measures to be taken and their order to turn an idea into reality. The business plan will be a useful guide in contractor operation and maintenance of business, preparing the development from the project / idea stage to the operational, profitable business.
The contents of a business plan is more detailed than that of a feasibility study, reaching issues such as human resources, marketing, management, organizational, historical, technological resources, quality policy, environmental policy, suppliers, customers, market segments competition, SWOT analysis of business, PEST analysis (the internal and external environment) and so on, but also financial projections on short and medium term (3-5 years after completion of the investment).
The content, length and approach of a business plan are based on the following factors: the document recipient (contractor, bank, sponsor, partner, franchisor, etc.), age of business, and the specific object of activity and extent of investment required (if applicable).
WHY NEED OF A BUSINESS PLAN?
- Performs a retrospective evaluation of business
- It plans in detail all aspects of the business on short and medium term – prospective assessment
- Emphasis on financial projections
- It sets the overall objective, specific objectives and operational plan to achieve them
- It analyzes the economic environment, which is constantly evolving (internally and externally)
- It analyzes in detail the retail market and the competition
- It includes a Marketing Strategy
- It proposes a strategy and action plans, a timetables of operations and coordination of all activities and work departments
- It is a credibility factor towards partners, lending institutions, other investors
- It is a useful tool for sale
- It is a tool to attract, inform and motivate the employees
VERTICAL FINANCE PERSONALIZED BUSINESS PLANS
There are no two business ideas alike. There are non two organizations alike. Our consultants treat each distinct business plan in part, the intention to meet the requirements of any recipient: specific investment, location, market that operates can change the problem’s equation. The wide range of fields in which we have achieved over 50 Business plans (agriculture, IT services, tourism, catering, electrical, heating, construction, manufacturing, CD & I, other services, trade, e-commerce etc. ) both for entrepreneurs and for financiers, banks and franchises, we recommend us as a reliable supplier in business planning.