WHAT IS AN OPPORTUNITY STUDY?
An opportunity study is a first step in implementing an investment project consisting in identifying and analyzing investment opportunities in some motors, geographic area or a business in a particular area. In its design is based on the two approaches:
- at macroeconomic level – it is overall analyzed the investment potential on the geographical area, available resources, industry, analysis of the demand for goods in a particular market segment, related industry policies promoted by the authorities, the situation of the national economy, any structural problems of the industry etc.
- at microeconomic level – it is analyzed the potential of investors, financing institutions with financial potential, the policies pursued by local authorities etc.
An opportunity study will highlight the opportunities available in a particular area or a particular market, based on estimates and analyzes. After considering a project and analysis of all alternatives to solutions embedded in the investment project will proceed to a detailed analysis of the investment with the feasibility study.
WHAT IS A FEASIBILITY STUDY?
A feasibility study is to analyze the feasibility of an idea. Such a study will provide an answer to the question whether to implement a project showing how you can operate a business to account for a number of technological assumptions (e.g. production processes, buildings, equipment) and financial (e.g. capital needs, cost of goods, cost of wages). A feasibility study is being prepared in an objective manner so that results from it to be as close to reality as if the assumptions are too optimistic and simplistic, it is possible partners and investors have a misperception on the final results and the feasibility of investment.
WHY NEED OF AN OPPORTUNITY STUDY OR A FEASIBILITY STUDY?
- Identify investment opportunities in a region or country
- Identify investment opportunities in a particular industry
- Identify opportunities to use natural, industrial or agricultural resources in a given region
- Show if your idea of investments is viable
- Inform the technical and economic details necessary for decision-making
- Present the risks and revenues of a project so that potential investors or lenders to initially assess
- Show all scenarios, from the most optimistic to the most pessimistic, helping you put your best business in the current economy and you can view the chances of success
- Increase the opportunity of business success by solving in due time the factors that could affect the project
- Identify reasons to start the business
VERTICAL FINANCE PERSONALIZED OPPORTUNITY STUDY AND FEASIBILITY STUDY
Vertical Finance offers you the chance to take advantage of an opportunity and feasibility study tailored to your investment needs (industry function, region, economic potential, and so on).
We guarantee a safe result to help you make the correct decision in terms of investment, presenting to you in a realistic manner what will be your investment risks and opportunities.